Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Ice Cream!

For more participants visit the Wordless Wednesday HQ or 5 Minutes for Mom!
Photoshop comes in handy when your children can't both smile in the same picture. :)
It is not a perfect match, but pretty close!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

22 people know I LOVE comments!:

TorAa said...

Guess they are grateful and have such a great time. Excellent entry

Angel The Alien said...

mmm, ice cream! Whne I was a kid I just loved soft-serve ice cream because I was fascinated about how they swirled it into the cone so perfectly!

MorningSong said...

Ice Cream is the BEST!!

Happy WW - I like comments too! :)

Rayne said...

Ice cream smiles! Such a happy photo.

Qtpies7 said...

Mmm, yummy! DQ is having a photo contest, you should look into entering that.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Yummy! Happy WW.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel Mama ():)

Anonymous said...

As my youngest would say,"Yum! Banilla, my favorite!"

Anonymous said...

wow - great job photoshopping them - never would have noticed!

Why are their ice creams so tiny? LOL

Happy WW!

Crissybug said...

Those are the wonderful quarter cones from what my son likes to call "O MacDonald's"

They are fabulous! My kids love the treat, but it is not near as much sugar as a regular cone! Plus they are able to eat it before it melts everywhere!

Anonymous said...

Ice cream and summer are the perfect combination. Actually, ice cream pretty much goes with anything! hee hee

Your kids look soooo happy!

Anonymous said...

LOLOL! I LOVE this!! She's all cute and smiley in the first two pics but then she's like, "forget this! I'm eating this thing!"

And those ice cream cones - they're so cute! Perfect size for the munchkins. Ice cream and kids - definitely a summer must. *smile*

Anonymous said...

Love it. Screams SUMMERTIME!

Anonymous said...

They look so cute! Ice Cream always makes me smile too.
There is nothing like ice cream on a HOT Summer day! I definetly need to go get some.

kardel said...

That photoshop is incredible! You did a great job with that. I never would have noticed and I had to enlarge the picture to see it at all. This might just motivate me to shell out the big bucks and get it.

Happy WW to you. Stop by at my Wordless Wednesday

PJ said...

Very cool! I would not have been able to tell!

Such cuties!

Carina said...

Now that's cheating! Wish I knew how to do it! My mom once moved my husband and I closer together in a picture for our wedding slide show. It was from a banquet we attended together early in our relationship.

The only give-away is the shadow on Caden's shirt of Sydney eating her ice cream cone. It makes it look a little twilight zone if you analyze too long. =)

Melanie said...

They are so adorable!

I would have never known it was photoshopped! I've been studying the picture and I still can't tell. I wish I knew how to do that!

Rosie said...

Thanks for being so thoughtful. We Mom's have to stick together! It is always nice when someone wishes you well, especially when you are having a hard time. Even if it is just busy life stuff! Thanks again!

Unknown said...

I don't think I have ever seen ice cream cones as tiny as those - perfect for little hands. CUTE!

Barb said...

Adorable! Such small ice cream cones.

You might want to run over and read my latest post. :-)

Congratulations!

Bowman Family said...

That's awesome! I don't know if I would have the patience to photo shop. The ice cream looks delicious!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I wish I could just reach out and eat those right now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails