Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Exhausted!



For more participants check out the Wordless Wednesday HQ or 5 Minutes for Mom!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

14 people know I LOVE comments!:

Jenny said...

My kids always slept like this...I have no idea why they didn't break their little necks! lol!! Cute photo!

ginny said...

The funny thing is they wake up with full mobility in their little necks! I, on the other hand, wouldn't be able to straighten up for weeks!

Happy WW!

jennyr said...

ohhh...look at them, they do look so tired! my kids look the same way after a full day of jumping and running around at the mall,lol!

Anonymous said...

looks so peaceful even though he's hanging upside down :) You are blessed.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Wow, those are some tired kids! :)

Half a Dozen said...

Now that makes me tired just looking at it! Happy WW!

Kim said...

I don't know how Caden could sleep like that.

Cinnamon Girl said...

How cute!

Rebecca said...

Very cute! Happy WW - Mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

How can they sleep like that? Katelyn and Josh do the same thing.
Very cute.

Happy WW!

Amber said...

My kids are the same way too. Why don't they make those booster seats a little more comfortable. I always wonder what would happen if we crashed!!! It's crazy how they can actually stay asleep when it's so hard to get them to sleep in their nice cozy beds????? Kids are strange :)

Pfingston said...

Oh dear! I guess they were wiped out!
Have a happy WW! :-)

Sherry said...

They're amazing!

Tonya said...

These pictures are too cute. I can't believe they are sleeping like that! So nice to be a kid :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails