Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Personal Space Intruder

For more participants checkout the Wordless Wednesday HQ or 5 Minutes for Mom!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

25 people know I LOVE comments!:

Anonymous said...

ha too funny...I feel that way sometimes! Happy WW!

on the Rock said...

It's like a Seinfeld episode:)

Monkey Giggles said...

It took me a minute....but I got it...To funny.

Phae-Jae said...

Ha! That is classic.

KC said...

LOL that is just too funny. Great WW.

Candi said...

Too funny!

MommyMommy said...

wow, so close...

Kim said...

did you really take this picture? That is funny.

yerdoingitwrong said...

heeeheeeeeeeee! That's a goodie!!

Deedra said...

An itty bitty bit too close for sure!! Great pic!

Anonymous said...

I giggled. Can you say moooove over?

A Juggling Mum said...

Ahahahahahaa great picture :)

Happy WW!

Rachel xxx
aka A Juggling Mum

Katie said...

That's funny! One question, when did you post this? Right now it is Wednesday 12:13am! I'm so confused!

Carey said...

Yeah he looks a little cramped. Great photo.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Thats so funny! I have had people do that ... Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.

Angel Mama ( Pearls of Wisdom)

Laura said...

Ha! Hilarious! (Where did you find this picture? Did you take it? It's great!)

Crissybug said...

Okay...yes I really did take this picture. This was Easter Sunday this year. We always have a family easter egg hunt at my sisters HOA community park. My Brother in Law is on the left and my sisters Father in Law is on the right. We were all standing around watching the kids when I turned and saw this...we died laughing, and just had to take the picture.

Thyen Party of Four said...

can ya schootch over a bit?! That was too funny!

AnnaLiza said...

HAHA! at least they knew each other...
haha, thats a good one!

Unknown said...

Love that! I always get a kick out of watching people share a bench at church. The women are close together while the men on opposite ends!

Sandee said...

Actions do speak louder than words. Great shot for WW.

Katie said...

Ok, gotcha. I guess I still have a lot to learn on here!

Qtpies7 said...

That could be a new form of "Urban sport" for Neg. Look it up on Youtube, its good stuff, lol. He could sit down close to someone and start the counter to see how long until the person leaves.

An Ordinary Mom said...

I have to have my personal space or else ...

Anonymous said...

i love wordless wednesdays. i have been doing these, too.

~happy trails, kathleen :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails