Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Randomness

I was recently tagged by Julie of Love, Laughter, and Laundry for a meme that has been going around the blogosphere.

Here’s how it works: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

So here is mine:

  1. I have never been skiing in my entire life. Since I came from such a big family my parents didn't really have money for that type of thing. Then as I have gotten older the thought actually scares me! I have a fear that I will end up breaking my leg or running into a tree or something. I think that eventually I will gather the nerve, but it hasn't happened yet!
  2. I am a wiggler. My husband makes fun of me, but I have to "nestle" into bed. I will "wiggle" around until I have the "perfect" spot!
  3. When I was in High School I grew a liking to Tweety. For the next few years every gift I got was Tweety, Tweety, and more Tweety. I have since grown out of that phase, but can't seem to let go of the shrine of gifts that I have displayed in a bookcase. I now am liking Tinkerbell, but...please...I don't need another shrine. :)
  4. I love Fisher Price Little People! I really do...I think I like them more than my kids. I think they are the best toy that a kid can have. I love the different sets, and the hours of fun they can provide. They even have a Thanksgiving set! I want to get the Nativity set this Christmas...for my kids of course. *wink, wink*
  5. When I was little I would eat my burritos, tacos, and anything else Mexican with ketchup instead of salsa. I don't know how or why this started, but I absolutely loved it. I haven't tried it like that in a long time.
  6. I have never tasted a drop of alcohol. Zip, Zilch, Nada! Part of it is because of my religion, but also because I just have never had the desire. Sometimes it is funner to watch others make a fool of themselves when they have had too much to drink.
  7. I can't stand zits. Yes, I know it is a nasty habit, and bad for the skin...but if I have one, I have to pop it. Gross..I know. Sorry.

So now you know some random facts about me. Here are the people that I am tagging:

Kim of Ben and Kim's Family, Lani of The Wooden Porch, Amber of Crazy Bloggin' Canuck, Anissa of Miss Niss, Babystepper of Babysteps (I have been reading her blog for months now, and just realized I don't know her real name!), Rosie of My Little Corner of Chaos, and Amber of The Whiting Family. If I didn't tag you and you would like to play along...just let me know if you participate, and I would love to read about it on your blog!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

8 people know I LOVE comments!:

Rosie said...

Hey, I have never been tagged for anything! I will have to think about this! Thanks for reading! I really don't know if anyone is, noone ever leaves any comments. I know my Mom does so I guess that is good!

Miss Notesy said...

1. I hate skiing. Water and snow. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! This may be largely due to me not being able to stand up and do it.

3.I used to collect dalmations, and I don't know how to spell it either.

4. My SIL loves those little people!

5. gross!

6. um... never mind

7. me too.

Phae-Jae said...

I've never skied

Isn't it funny when you claim to like something, it's all you get for every gift. It can be fun too
I'm going to tell people I'm collecting one dollar bills!

Little people are the perfect size for chubby little toddler hands

We have always made fun of my best friends husband for putting ketchup on Taco's....there is another one of you out there!

I've never had alchol either,

Ditto's on #7, there is something strangely interesting about it.

Julie said...

I hate to ski. I got altitude sickness the last time we went. I would rather sit by the fire with a good book.

I am totally with you on the zit. I always pop mine. I was actually wondering the other day if I would ever stop breaking out. I feel like a 42 year old teenager sometimes.

Great list! Thanks for participating.

Anonymous said...

I just bought a Little People's Airplane set for my friend's daughter. However, it's so cute that I decided to keep it instead. It's pink!

Carina said...

I have never tasted alcohol either.

I also love Little People. My kids have way too many of them now because I always ask the grandparents to get them for the kids for Christmas. We have the nativity set and the shepherds on the hillside to go with it. It was my birthday present two years ago.

I'll tell you my real name, but I'd rather do it by e-mail, because it's very unique and would not be a challenge for some weirdo to find through Google. =)

Amber said...

Don't know what happened but my blog address goes to my website now. My new blog address is aawhiting.blogspot.com Please make the change.

An Ordinary Mom said...

I am a wiggling, Fisher Price Little People lover, non-alcoholic yet ketchup adoring person as well :)!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails