Sunday, February 18, 2007

Can you give me some tips?

Calling all Cruise Casanova's! As you all know we have never been on a cruise before. Yes, I am so excited, but I would love to get some tips on what we can do to make our trip even better. So give me your ideas...Things to bring, things not to bring, to do or not to do, etc. Also if you have anything that you know of in Hawaii that is a must see or do...fill me in! I will be forever grateful! Toodles!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

2 people know I LOVE comments!:

Rosie said...

We are going on our 4th cruise next week! We have had a ball! Take less casual clothes than you think--you usually end up in a swimsuit.
I also went to college in Hawaii. The Polyenesian Culture Center in Laie, Oahu is a must see if you have long enough in port--miss dinner on the ship to go.
Hanauma Bay is some of the best snorkeling as is Molekini(sp) on Maui. Maui is fun-beautiful.

I hope you have a blast. It is a really great way to just reconnect with your sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Maui - drive up to Haleakala to see the sunset (sunrise is too cold), have dinner at Dukes in Lahaina, eat guri guri ice cream at Tasaka's in the Maui Mall, don't go to Hana (not worth it).

Oahu - Hanauma Bay for snorkeling, hike up to the top of Diamond Head Crater, Polynesian Cultural Center, Children's Discovery Center in Kakaako, Bishop Museum

Big Island - drive up to see the lava flow at the volcanos, stop by Big Island Candies for some great treats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails