Thursday, February 1, 2007

Love Thursday -# 2

This picture was actually taken in 2004, but I could not pass it up. This is Caden and my sister Cathy at her wedding. Caden had crashed during the reception and we were able to get this sweet picture of the two of them. I love my sister so much. I love to see her with my kids because you can see that she loves them as much as I do. Cathy is actually due to have her own son in June. I am so excited for her and the new journey that awaits. Family is such a wonderful thing. I am so thankful to have such a large and loving one. Go here for more pictures of "Love Thursday."

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

4 people know I LOVE comments!:

Half a Dozen said...

That is so sweet.

bonggamom said...

Awww what a great photo. Congratulations to your sister and your soon-to-arrive nephew!

PastormacsAnn said...

What a sweet sweet photo. Congrats to you sister.

An Ordinary Mom said...

I love the tenderness of this picture. I hope your sister enjoys motherhood!

Related Posts with Thumbnails