Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Isn't this cute?

Okay I just had to post this because I thought it was so cute! When we had our activity last Saturday we had ordered Olive Garden salad dressing to put on the salad. I figured that it just came in a styrofoam to-go container...much like the kind you would get salsa in if you bought some from a restaurant. Nope it comes in a cute little jar!
I just love it, and I love their salad dressing. If anyone every wants to make this chick happy they can get me one of these! :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

4 people know I LOVE comments!:

Anonymous said...

Now that is too cute! :o) I've never seen these before!

Carina said...

Very cute.

I had just (like, seconds before) reading your most recent post when my message popped up that you had commented on my TT. Very weird!

Thanks for the advice. I took it!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I love the Olive Garden dressing. Now if we could just figure out how to make it ... although I probably don't want to know how much fat is in it :) !!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

You've got me DROOLING with that post! YUM. I'm remotivated to go find the copycat recipe for that dressing - it's SO good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails