Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #4

For more participants check out 5 Minutes for Mom or the Offical Wordless Wednesday HQ!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

12 people know I LOVE comments!:

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Interesting..
Curious, what's in mouth?

Happy WW!!

jennyr said...

I wanna know too!

Jenny said...

It's a little soccer ball...right??! What nice eyes he has!!

Jenny

Crissybug said...

For those of you (which I suppose is everyone) who are wondering. He has a foosball (or little soccer ball) in his mouth. We usually tried to keep them out of his reach of course, but one day I turned around and this is what I saw. I kinda freaked out at first (My little boy has a ball in his mouth! He could choke! I am such a bad mommy!!!) but then ran and got my camera for the picture!

Meira{FB} said...

Is it candy or a ball? Great set of teeth! Cute child too!

Happy WW!

Half a Dozen said...

Gotta love kids! They make life interesting that is for sure.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!!

meh said...

Sweeet.
He has the most beautiful eyes!

Unknown said...

That pic scared me as a nurse but its sooo cute..He is beautiful. I love ladybugs as well.Its the symbol of chinese adoption which we are pursuing

Anonymous said...

Definitely, get the camera first, then remove the ball. Would've been my reasoning, too.:) Love the photo and he's adorable.

KC said...

oh my goodness, he is way to cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! How funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails