Thursday, February 8, 2007

Love Thursday #3

This is my beautiful daughter Sydney Ranelle. For this Love Thursday I thought I would post some pictures of the little girl whom I love so much. My husband captured these pictures one morning right after she woke up.

Words can't really express the love I have for my children. I feel that every person that is a parent can relate to that. There is something that is so miraculous about having a child. Even if it is through adoption. Knowing that you are responsible for teaching and raising this little child how to be a good person is such a responsibility! Children give you so much joy, and also heartache, but I would never trade it for anything!

I remember when I was pregnant with Syd. I was reading a book to Caden before his nap. Then I rocked him to sleep. As I was sitting there I began to cry. I realized in a short timeframe I would no longer have just one child and our moments would be changed forever.

It has changed I now have two children. My time is split between the two, but the love in my heart is grown, and I could not imagine life without them. Parenthood is a beautiful thing. It teaches you joy, pain, love, patience, silliness, sacrifice, and the list can go on and on. I am so thankful for this beautiful spirit that we have in our home she truly has blessed our lives in so many ways!

Go to Love is all Around for more pictures of Love Thursday! Have a great and Loving day!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

6 people know I LOVE comments!:

Nichole said...

She's beautiful! Happy Love Thursday!

bonggamom said...

As they say, love doesn't divide, it multiplies. You have such a cute daughter, even when she's just woken up!

Miss Notesy said...

What a sweet little beauty!!!

zhasha said...

you sure do have a beautiful daughter!

you are so so right, nothing matches a mother's love to her children!!!

your post inspires me to give more time to my LiL kiddo..

PastormacsAnn said...

Wonderful post. Your daughter is adorable!

Yup, our love grows each time a new person is added to our family.

Anonymous said...

I just love their first expressions when they just wake up. They look so sweet and innocent. She is so adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails