Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Beautiful Baby Search *UPDATE*

About a month ago I had submitted pictures of Caden and Sydney to Regis & Kelly's Beautiful Baby Search. They were to call and notify the 10 semi-finalists last week. I waited, but no call came. It turns out that 150,000 pictures were submitted! Can you believe that! I think that is sooo crazy. I really didn't expect to win, but it was fun to dream for a little.

It is funny how we all think that we have the cutest kids in the world. When we were in High School, Julie (my best friend) and I used to joke about how some mom's had some ugly kids, and they had no idea. When you see the baby you don't know what to say because you don't want to hurt the mom's feelings by saying something. Instead you comment on how cute the outfit is. We made a pact that we would tell each other the truth. Of course we see our children in rose colored glasses, and it doesn't matter what anyone says they are the cutest thing ever!

People voted yesterday, and now they are down to the top 5 finalist. You can go here to view them and vote yourself if you desire. There really are some cute babies. They also have a gallery that they add pictures to everyday, and they will be showing pictures all through out the show during the week. My kids might just get half a second of fame. hee hee. I will let you know if I see them.

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

0 people know I LOVE comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails