Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday - The Playroom

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Okay, the day is almost through but I had to post this. I have been a slacker the last couple of Tuesday's and haven't posted any Tackle's. I feel bad because I just had them add me to the blogroll! Sorry. It isn't that I haven't done anything just didn't take the time on Tuesday to post a tackle. I will do better I promise!

So today we tackled a huge feat! The playroom! Caden managed to dump out every single toy possible! What a mess! So together we worked on it and got it back to a nice organized room. I really should get rid of alot of the toys, but I just haven't. They wouldn't be able to make such a mess if he had less to play with. So without further ado...here are the pictures.

BEFORE


















AFTER


Now wouldn't it be nice if it could stay this way all the time! To see more tackles check out 5 Minutes for Mom!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

2 people know I LOVE comments!:

Jen said...

I love those nice big shelves you have in there. Great tackle. Our kids have the same car rug. Too bad ours is always so covered in toys that I've almost forgotten what it looks like.

Unknown said...

Wow! What a terrific 'after' organization job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails