Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - The Joy of Discovery

For more participants Check out the Wordless Wednesday HQ!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

53 people know I LOVE comments!:

Crissybug said...

As Sydney has gotten older it has been so fun to watch her develop. She discovered her "belly button" a short time ago. Every so often she will walk around the house saying "button" and pulling up her shirt to point at it. It is so cute to hear her say it, and I just happened to have my picture around one of those times and snapped this picture.

Donna. W said...

Wonderful picture of a beautiful child.

Mama Duck said...

LOL I love that stage, they go around with their little chins pressed down admiring the button in all its glory. What a cutie pie!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Little big tummy. Trying to find out how her little navel looks like.
Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

CUTE picture! Reminds me of one of our library books this week by Sandra Boynton - the Belly Button Book.

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

So Sweet! It's like she's saying "HMMM, What's this thing do"? Great photo. Have a wonderful Wednesday :)

palmtreefanatic said...

awww this is too cute!
thanks for stopping by!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

How cute!
Happy WW!

Gattina said...

I wonder if I did that too, lol !

Unknown said...

How precious!

Miscellaneous-Mum said...

CUTE PJ's too! Happy WW

Anonymous said...

So cute. Today she discovers it. You turn around, tomorrow she's grown and is asking you if she can pierce it.

Anonymous said...

Aha! She found her belly button. That's so cute!

Are you doing a boat cruise to all the different islands or just to Oahu? If you go bake to my blog, I have 2 Thursday Thirteen post that tells you places you can visit in Hawai'i. Both of them were posted this month. Have fun on your trip! I hope you'll like it there.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Darling picture. I love the caption you chose for it!

Unknown said...

What a darling pic! Love the PJs!

Unknown said...

It's those precious moments you want to hold on too!

Happy WW!

Hootin Anni said...

Not only that....but the tot has style!!! Wearing "Old Navy" I see. LOL

Mine's posted

Anonymous said...

very cute. thanks for stopping by my WW

Anonymous said...

Belly button or "bb" as my ds would say and then pull up everyone's shirt to see if we all have one. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Way too cute!

TorAa said...

Hm, don't you think this is way young for this?

Excellent entry

Anonymous said...

Kids are so amazing. Love the photo and the Old Navy outfit!

Thanks for visiting me. My sister sent me the photo and I was amazed. Neither of us live there, just thought its colder there than in the DC area!

Viamarie said...

Interesting stage...discovery time for him.

Anonymous said...

awwww how cute!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Adorable! :) She is very cute. :)

Waspgoddess said...

What a sweetie... I envy the delight she takes in discovering herself. When I look down and see a rounded tummy on myself all I can feel is annoyance at not having curbed my cravings better... Oh, the bliss of being little.

Anonymous said...

That is just too cute. Yeah - the discovery of the belly button :).

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Awww, discovery of the *lil' things* is just so precious!

Celfyddydau said...

great pic. I can see my BB when I look down too. Not sure it's as cute at my age. :D

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! You'll be glad later that you snapped this shot! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Um, sorry that last one was from me. Accidental button pushing on my computer!

Celeste said...

I love it when babies discovery something new!

Raggedy said...

That picture is soooooooo cute!
Happy WW
Mine is up

Unknown said...

what an adorable shot. Happy WW.

Carey said...

Ahhh,,,shes so cute! Happy WW.

Mags said...

Look at that baby belly!!!

PJ said...

Cute Cute Cute!
Happy Wednesday!

MaR said...

Awww, this is SO cute I can hardly stand it!!!!
happy ww!

Anonymous said...

Awwww gotta keep track of the old belly button.
Adorable with a capital A
THanks for visiting and sharing

L.L. Barkat said...

Exploration... darling!

KC said...

awwwwww she is too cute.. Cute as a "button" LOL :)
Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

So sweet~I love lil' round tummys!

Anonymous said...

I *love* round baby tummys. So cute. I remember when both of my kids discovered their belly buttons. They both spent several weeks lifting their shirts to show anyone who might be interested!

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to gently poke a chubby little belly button. This is precious.

Anonymous said...

Gives me a big smile. :)

Anonymous said...

"Hmm, what does this button do?"

:-)

Unknown said...

Someone is certainly styling in their Old Navy outfit.

Jen said...

Man, I wish I liked looking at my belly that much. That's adorable!

FelineFrisky said...

Oh! She's a cutie! Belly buttons are marvelous things, no two are alike! Thanks for stopping by mine! D :)

Eagles Wings said...

Those are the precious days aren't they? Thanks for stopping by!

Half a Dozen said...

So cute. My oldest daughter has a strawberry hemangioma birthmark on her belly, and for the longest time couldn't see her belly button. When asked where her belly button was she would point to it, and then feel around for the indentation.

Happy WW!

Claire said...

Very cute! when my nephew saw i had my belly button pierced, he tried to pull it out! not so cute!

Unknown said...

Hi Crissybug! Thanks for stopping by Little Woolgatherings the other day! Come back often :-)

How can you not love a little toddler belly such as that. SO cute!! My Bridget is getting a little ponch, and I just love kissing it - LOL!

I can't wait to read more of your posts today - cheers!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails