Friday, February 9, 2007

Friday's Feast #2

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?

I have been sick off and on throughout the winter. Thankfully not the flu, but I have had my fair share of cold's, and even got pink eye! (Thanks kids!)

Soup - What colors dominate your closet?

Hmm, that would mean that I would actually have to have clothes that I like. I need to go shopping. I don't have much of a wardrobe so no one color dominates the other...sad, I know!

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?

Well, It takes alot for me to feel uncomfortable. I am pretty outgoing, and I like to explore, love meeting new places, and seeing new things. I guess going out of my "comfort zone" would be being put in a situation that would compromise my values.

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?

I am not really big into reality shows, but one that I love is the Amazing Race! I think it would be the coolest thing ever to do with my husband. Every season that it is on, I live vicariously through the contestants. I would love to travel the world, do things that I would never dream of, and make memories that would last a lifetime with the one man that I love the most. Besides I think that my husband and I would make some funny TV. We love each other to death, but probably would be the couple bickering about who is right. hehe. Then we would laugh at each other because we were fighting over something so stupid. The only problem is that I could never leave my babies for a whole month! So unless they have Amazing Race in 20 years...this is a dream that will never happen! Oh well...I will continue to have wishful thinking throughout each season!

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?

That is a no brainer! CHRISTMAS! I love this time of year because it seems to bring out the best in everyone. The holiday lasts a whole month long. We gather with friends, and family, and do acts of service. It is just full of so much giving! I love it!

Feast with others at Friday's Feast! Or Do your own and link back to me! I would love to see your answers!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

4 people know I LOVE comments!:

Hootin Anni said...

loved your feast. (And I gotta add that the lady bug kitty on your sidebar is too precious.)

My feast is served. Won't you drop by and add your name to my birthday's guest list?

Happy weekend.

Unknown said...

Christmas does bring out the best in everyone and thats one of the reasons I love it..I wish everyone was as giving year round as they are at Christmas! Wonderful blog and your babies are cute as a bug!

Anonymous said...

I agree about Christmas making everyone friendlier. Here in New York people hustle and bustle with smiles on their faces at Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

Raggedy said...

Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Related Posts with Thumbnails