Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday - The Food Pantry *UPDATED*

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

***************UPDATED -- SEE BELOW*************

I am in the process of organizing the food pantry. It has gotten pretty bad...stuff all over the place, and things that should not be in there. Right now I have all the food all over the kitchen. Here are the before pictures, and I will post the "after" one as soon as I am done!

My pantry has a sliding door...this is each side. Caden just had to pose with the picture. :o)

I am finally done! I found a lot of strange stuff in there....a drill, paperwork from OVER A YEAR ago (I am so embarrassed!) when Sydney went to the emergency room, a box of crayons, door stoppers, gift bags, and alot of empty boxes of food. I tossed a bunch of old food that had been sitting in there forever. Now I think I need to go shopping, there is soo much room! I also seemed to shift everything from one side of the pantry to the other. I think I did it because the left side of the pantry we tend to use less. The right side tends to be left open more, and my son is a line of sight type of person. When the pantry is open he thinks that he wants to eat whatever he sees. I am hoping that this will help him not get into stuff as much (yeah right). I will probably get some sort of container to hold all my pasta, but overall I am pretty happy with the results...what do you think!?

To check out other "tackles" go visit 5 Minutes for Mom!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

9 people know I LOVE comments!:

Jen said...

That looks great! So neat and clean. I'm jealous of all your space!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Wow, that looks fantastic!! What a great tackle! I hope you're resting right now with your feet propped up :) I wish I had a pantry that large.

palmtreefanatic said...

you did WELL! love it!

palmtreefanatic said...

you did WELL! love it!

Kim said...

Wow, your pantry looks fantastic! I know you must be thrilled to have it that organized.

Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

great tackle. thanx for visiting.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I'm late getting to your Tackle It Tuesday. The pantry looks great. Your little guy is adorable!

Candace said...

So know that you have finished yours what time should I expect you over to do mine!?! *wink, wink* It really looks fabulous!!! Great job!

Marcia Francois said...

Wow, Crissy, your tackle is awesome! You must have had a lot of old food in there.

I love all that space... My pantry is about half that size in total.

And your family is beautiful!!!!

THanks for visiting my tackle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails